- This server is invite-only; for the time being, registrations will not be made public. Invites are limited to mutuals of @lobst only (on Mastodon, Twitter, or Tumblr, generally).
- There is a Discord server with many of the same rules. Much like scalie.club itself, invites are limited to mutuals.
Code of Conduct:
These are informal guidelines, and not a legal document. Interpretation is up to the scalie.club administrators. These guidelines are here to give you a general idea of what content is or is not allowed on this instance.
- Treat others with respect, and be respectful in kind. Know where the boundaries are for those you interact with. If you accidentally cross them, retreat and apologize.
- Harassment is not tolerated. Harassment campaigns may not be spread here; this includes doxxing and dogpiling. If you must call someone out, do it elsewhere and link it here.
- Sexism, racism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, and other forms of systemic abuse are not tolerated.
- When it comes to defining what constitutes "systemic abuse", the opinions of the marginalized are given priority at all times.
- This also applies to microaggressions (like intentional misgendering), "ironic" use of racist language, and other dogwhistles.
- Holocaust denial or support for the National Socialist party will result in an immediate ban.
- Sexually explicit images are allowed (encouraged, even!), but they must be behind content warnings and properly tagged. The same goes for discussions of sex.
- All sexually explicit images must exclusively involve consent-capable adults. ("Consent-capable": If asked whether they'd like to pose for an adult photo, they would be capable of responding "yes", and that "yes" would be able to stand up in court of law.)
- All other potentially upsetting content must be properly tagged: this includes discussions of politics, violence, rape, and bigotry. (No faces of famous politicians, please.)
- Bad-faith interpretations of any of the above rules will not be tolerated.
The administration of this website reserves the right to revoke any user's access without warning, for any reason, except as limited by law.